Located in the city center in the main street of Ivan Zakmardi Dijankovečki. It was built in 1689 as a Pauline. The founder of the Pauline monastery in Križevci was the protonotary Ivan Zakmardi. Within the monastery, at his instigation, the first grammar school operated, which in 1674 received the privilege of King Leopold II. In 1786, Emperor Joseph II abolished the Pauline Order and the Church of St. Ana becomes the City Parish Church, and the monastery is transformed into a parish court and a Magistrate.
Crkva sv. Ane, +385 48 711 711, email: firstname.lastname@example.org