It is located in front of the city cemetery, in the northern part of the Upper Town. It was erected in 1694.
In its current form, this small building dates only from the middle of the 18th century, and the bell tower from the first half of the 19th century. Inside the chapel there is an altar with statues of St. Rok, st. Fabian and Sebastian as protectors against the plague. The chapel is located in front of the city cemetery on the corner of Franje Markovića and Ivana Lepušića streets.