Baroque building, built in the suburbs of the Lower Town, at the junction of the access road from Zagreb with the network of city streets. It is located in front of today’s post office building. Chapel of St. Florijan is the most artistically valuable of the three baroque chapels in Križevci, and was built as a vow in 1735 after a fire. It was rebuilt in 1751. It was destroyed again in another great fire in 1775. It was restored at the end of the 18th century. At the door of the chapel of St. Florian, firefighters from voluntary societies bring flowers on the day of their patron saint.