Administration, laws and regulations necessary to rent family accommodation are available from the Tourist office in Križevci.

THe office will provide any interested individual or company what a private landlord or all those who want to deal with the provision of accommodation services and other services such as food and beverage service should know. As it is hard to read all the laws, amendments to the law, regulations, etc., we will help to explain you main and basic things that a landlord should know.

Please contact us in person or by calling or emailing the Tourist office in Križevci.

Skip to content